Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THE BLACK BOW




‎"White versus black" Welcome to my portfolio! I am a graphic designer & artist and I'd love to design 4 u@ure company. THE BLACK BOW is not juz d brand identity co. name.It is created as an avenue 2 expand my interest in d world of art.ART as it is, is a UNIVERSAL SPIRIT.It covers drawing,craft,fantasy art/graphic art,id,fashion,web,architectural,photography,cakes,tortes & etc.It would b an interesting journey 2 collabr8 wif people who r in d same passion & share knowledge & income.Hopefully u guys can act as d backbone in support of art & inspired by d BEAUTIFUL ART.

P&C Certain proposal should be considered private and confidential and may not be shared.


(RM10-RM100/Design Fees)




3 comments:

Stilla Royazrie said...

lak mek mok ktk design header blog kmk dear...blh sik??

eVa said...

rindu baca blog ktkkkk chu.. hehehe..

CHU MAJORFLAVA said...

hehe..tilla..lak rondeng aw..=))

eva: dasyat blog ktk nektok..me loike!!